8.08.2008

The last and next few weeks.

I hate moving.  I've moved about 6 times in the last 1 1/2 years.  I moved again today, but not to anywhere, just putting everything I own in two cars.  I'm at my mom's now, then camping, then my sisters and a few more days of work, then my dad's, and then J's, and then fly to NY.  Not a minutes rest for me and I'm already stressed to the bone.  I'm leaving my home, my city, my coast, my family, the few friends I have, going to NY, to college (which did NOT work out so well last time) and J and I aren't even doing too well.  


All in all, not a very good few weeks.  And the forecast is not looking too bright for the future either.  Hopefully camping will help.  Cool fresh water, sun, trees and mountains, and a little bit of privacy with J for the first time in about 8 months.  

I'll write when I can.  


0 remarks: