7.21.2008

Dear ear

I was going to write about all sorts of things today, yoga, sewing machines, dooce, fabric, photos, and more, but then I woke up with my right ear so plug as to be deaf.  I fee like the whole right half of my world doesn't exist.  My balence is off, my right eye feels weird, music sounds terrible, and I keep jumping at noises that seem sudden but infact just jumped from my right ear to my left as they passed in front of me.  This is NOT a good day.  


Dear right ear,
Would you please start working again? Please? I promise I'll go home from work today, take a hot shower, and lie down hoping you'll drain, I'll do anything you want in fact! Just please stop not hearing... If I still have to go to work when you're on strike, you can not be on strike!
Please?
Em

0 remarks: